Leshiba Wilderness is part of a beautiful tour through the Limpopo Province, making it possible to combine your stay at Leshiba with three other Limpopo lodges: Madi a Thavha Mountain Lodge, Mopane Bush Lodge and Kololo. This trip combines adventure, culture, nature and World Heritage in one package. You can organise this tour directly with the lodges or you can ask Leshiba to assist you.
- Limpopo, South Africa’s vibrant northern-most province is authentic Africa in all her glory.
- Here you will discover The Pearls of Limpopo amidst a backdrop of vast savannas, golden grasslands, rugged mountain ranges, rich local culture and a dazzling array of wildlife.
- The Pearls are a collection of four lodges that epitomize the wonder and magnificence of this very special part of South Africa.
- The world famous Kruger National Park and Botswana’s Northern Tuli Game Reserve are within easy reach.
- The Pearls of Limpopo collectively showcases a stunning combination of wildlife, culture and history set within the most dramatic of African landscapes.
- Each lodge, with individual flair and unique styling, is a hallmark of tranquillity, privacy, spacious accommodation, excellent service and outstanding cuisine.
Feedback from one of our guests on the Pearls of Limpopo tour
"We have returned from our journey and you definitely did not overpromise! It was an unforgettable journey and we enjoyed ourselves tremedously at every lodge. Reception was very friendely everywhere, the locations fantastic and we were very well taken care off. The flexibility was there to do all kinds of things different to the program. Walking in 43 degrees at Mopane was not a good idea so Andrew took us at 5.30 to the water hole to view the animals. Further to Venetia, exciting predator tracking, sand and rain storms along the way, 4 nights of spectacular African thunderstorms. MadiaThavha: Aart did a great tour through Venda land, tailored to our needs. He told us a lot about South Africa and we stayed in the house opposite the exhibition area. A nice surprise. Kololo: we stayed in King Fisher with game in our yard. What an experience. Every now and again the Elephant in Welgevonden were at the other side of the fence. Cherry on the cake was Leshiba: a paradise. We were given the luxurous accommodation and I have really enjoyed the bath. Nancy's foot massage was great. Attached the photo collection that I will hang in my house".
More info at Pearls of Limpopo